Friday, August 5, 2011

Finished Products of July

One idea I would like to bring to this little blog is the "finished products of the month" posts. These posts are a great way to see what products I actually use. I was inspired by LilLadyLife, but I know other bloggers have done this as well. Here is the teeny amount of products I used up in July.

Sephora Guava Passion Scrub - I really liked this scrub, not too harsh and lathered really well. I could definitely see myself repurchasing this, maybe in a different scent though.
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Bath & Shower Gel - A really lovely shower gel. It reminds me of Philosophy shower gels in that it can be used as a bubble bath too. I love the Rosewater scent, but if over used it can be a bit cloying. I like it, but it is out of my price range at the moment. So I won't be buying it again any time soon.
Body Shop Olive Glossing Conditioner - I bought this when I visited my Dad ages ago, then lost it in my travel bag. Oops. Anyway, I thought this was a decent glossing conditioner. Nothing special though. It did smell amazingly like olives though...
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - Love this stuff! This is my favorite lip balm. I will always repurchase Burt's Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment