Well, it is a new month and that means it is time for last months favorites! Yay!
1. Pucker Tendertone by MAC I know these are a cult favorite online, but I just hate dipping my finger in a container to get lip balm/gloss when I am on the go. Thus, I mostly use this at home. It gives a glossy finish, but is so moisturizing. Plus it smells delicious.
2. Michael Kors Rollerball I just love rollerball perfumes, they are so easy to use and great for the purse. The scent is a sweet floral,.
3. Jitterbug by China Glaze I love this nail polish! It is a steely silver, and looks wonderful. Perfect for fall and winter!
4. Strange Potion lipglass by MAC When I first got this, I wasn't that bowled over by it, but now that I have been wearing it, I just love it!
5. Watermelon lipglaze by Stila I really love the design of this product, the little brush helps with precise application, so I can put it on easily without a mirror and not worry that I look odd. While I do love the product, I have a hard time seeing buying more, because the price is a little too steep for me ($22 US).
6. Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Blusher Brush This is such a fabulous brush. Soft and dense. It is $15 at Target, and worth every penny.
What have been your September favorites? Anything I should get my hands on? I definitely need more brushes, so any good brush recommendations would be appreciated! Thank you!