Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fahsionable Heart!

Let me tell you a little story. I recently decided to make a beauty blog. I was a little iffy about it, because I am not the most beauty conscious, but I would like to add my beauty story to the world. If I like a product, I'll write about it. If I hate a product, I'll write about it.

This is in part due to one beauty & fashion blog that I found, that really spoke to me. Most beauty blogs seem a bit daunting. But Wendy, or the owner of Fashionable Heart, is just such a straight forward and honest beauty blogger. I really do hope you check out her blog, and her recent contest.

Fashionable Heart - the blog
Fashionable Heart - the 100 followers contest

Congratulations on reaching 100 followers Wendy!

3 comments:

  1. hi! Im your first follower! :) Like you, Im also new to blogging.

    more followers to come! Looking forward to read your product reviews and other blog posts..

    Please also check out my blog :

    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com/

    Raech

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ilvoeshopping- Thank you for being my first follower!

    @ Wendy- Thanks for having such a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete