Saturday, July 31, 2010

July Favorites

July is almost over. It feels like the year is going by so quickly. At my work we are already getting Halloween items. Eeep! It's still summer! Here are some of my favorites for the month of July. There isn't a lot of beauty related items, because this month I was really trying to find some good products for my skincare routine and I have found some hits and misses. Let's get started!

July Favorites

Makeup Girls Cosmetic Bag I got this bag for my birthday , and I love it. If you can't tell, I have a thing for the Harajuku Lovers line. I love Gwen, what can I say? This bag is wonderful, I love that it is clear, so you can see what you have. Love it!

Sunshine Cuties in Music and Baby Wonderful summer scents. Both of these are fresh fruity scents. I love that these scents aren't overpowering. I can wear them if I have to work mornings without making myself sick from too sweet a scent.

Sephora by OPI Go with the Flow-er Nail Polish This is such a bright and sparkly pink. Great for summertime!

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Revolver My first Urban Decay eyeshadow, and I just love it. This is such a nice soft gray, a perfect addition to my makeup collection.

Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion This is the most exciting item (to me at least). I used to really have an issue with redness from pimples, and the redness would hang around long after the pimple left. I have only been using this product for a few weeks and I already notice a difference. I have a lot less post acne redness, and some acne scars are starting to fade. Plus it doesn't make my oily skin feel greasy. This is quickly becoming a holy grail item for me.

Wild Honeysuckle Hand Cream This scent is my new favorite from Bath & Body Works. I need to the the body mist.

I'm also excited because this is the end of first month of blogging. Yay! There will be many more to come. Hope you all had a fabulous July & here's hoping we have a great August!

3 comments:

  1. the makeup bag is sooo pretty!

    Raech

    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com
    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harajuku Lovers Love. I have a nice make up bag at home I found at like TJ Maxx from Harajuku Lovers and it's camo print.

    ReplyDelete