Monday, January 17, 2011

Gwen Stefani



I love Gwen Stefani. I just adore her. It has something to do with how fabulous she is, and how she brings back all the good parts of me teen years. Going to see No Doubt in high school was one of the best experiences of my life. This love has rubbed off on my shopping decisions though. I own a bunch of Harajuku Lovers purses, and the perfumes. Something about Gwen just makes me want to get my wallet out. So of course when I saw this ad I thought "When can I go to the store to buy some lipstick!?" I haven't yet, but I am looking forward to the purchase, because let's face it Gwen + lipstick = a little slice of heaven.

Are there an celebrities that, when they back a product, you find that you simply have to try that product?

No comments:

Post a Comment