Friday, January 21, 2011

Rite Aid Haul

Goodies
I went a little wild at Rite Aid today. I have been feeling a little blue lately, and I am one of those people that enjoy shopping when blue. I'm really interested in trying the Happy Booster by Physicians Formula. You can get the Happy Booster as a bronzer, a blush or a translucent shade. I got the translucent, because I just don't wear blush or bronzer often. I'll let you all know how I like it.


These are the items I bought off of Temptalia's Editor's Choice Awards. Was anyone else tempted to go shopping after her round-up was posted?

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I really need to try one of these EcoTools brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's definitely a few items i want after reading that on temptalia, especially wnw products!
    great haul!

    ReplyDelete