Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Books

The first Sunday of the month at work is Nancy Drew Book Club day. Normally I work Sundays, but lately I haven't, so I was able to bake some chocolate chip cookies and go to the Book Club meeting. You would think working at a bookstore I would get tired of talking about books, but I just love them! So today I picked up a few new additions to my little library.


Nancy Drew #17 for next month and Heaven to Betsy and Betsy in Spite of Herself by Maud Hart Lovelace.


Just look at the cover for Heaven to Betsy and Betsy in Spite of Herself! I always see this series at work and think to myself 'I have way too many books, I don't need more.' But ... yea, there is only so long I can hold out. This series was written in the 1940s, and is based off the authors childhood. At least that is what the back of the book says. It just looks too good to pass up.

When I first started this blog, I was hoping to make it a beauty blog, and separate my bookish ramblings in a different blog, but I've realized I'm just not interested in separating all my different types of ramblings. So this blog may be changing, beauty related posts will remain, but I'll be talking about books as well, and possibly World of Warcraft, as the game has eaten my life.

I hope this changes will come smoothly, and that you all will stay readers. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment