Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WoW-ness Wednesday!


Tra-la-la! I've been leveling up my little pally, and enjoying the hell out of her. She is level 71 now. I am hitting a little bump in healing though. I find when you go from one expansion to a different one, there is a little bump in healing. I got a bit dejected after a few wipes, but that is how you learn. I've got into the swing of it and find healing so enjoyable.

I may be falling out of love with my main though, which is a tad sad, but it happens. I find the dps urge to top the meters annoying, so I'm on a break from the main until I figure out how to heal on her too. :)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't played WoW for a long time... My husband and I leveled to 80 and stopped from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, the cap is 85 now! You should join again.

    Did you ever raid? I have a bit of a love hate relationship with raiding. It can be stressful, but it can be fun too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just haven't had the time! Edgar and I always play together and he works on weekends now. =( Plus my younger brother always helped us level... The game would be so much more different now since... he's no longer around.

    We didn't raid as much as we PVPed! AV was my favorite although we usually lost... The damn hordes always won *gives you the stink eye*. lol. =p

    ReplyDelete