Thursday, September 1, 2011

Products I've Finished - August

It's that time of the month! Time to talk about my completed products.


Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Shampoo - I really love this stuff, but I can no longer find it at my local Target. This shampoo is quite cleansing so I didn't use it all the time as it could get too drying, but it is one of my favorite shampoos. I'll definitely repurchase if I can find it again.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser - Well that certainly is a mouthfull! A good cleanser, although I didn't notice a lot of redness reduction. But I think my skin is getting more sensitive, so I will need to hunt for a cleanser that works on acne, but isn't too harsh.

Softlips Vanilla Lip Protectant - I used to love these as a teen. I think these work in a middling sort of way. It is nice if your lips are in decent shape, but if you need some serious balm due to chapped lips, this won't help. Will I make it a point to repurchase, probably not. But I always need more lip balms, so if this is on offer I may grab a few. :)

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - I have a love hate relationship with cuticle treatments. My cuticles are always in bad shape and need constant tlc to stay manageable. This ... wasn't the worst cuticle cream I've tried, but it stayed thick on my cuticles and didn't seem to absorb well. Plus I hate pots for products. I always get project under my fingernails and that just seems wasteful. Not something I would repurchase.

Hmm ... not a lot of things I would repurchase this month. Oh well, I have plenty of products to work through. I am going to Austin Texas for a short visit, then I am moving out there late October. So I want to use up as many items as possible so I have less to move with!

What did you finish up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment