Saturday, August 21, 2010

8 Questions tag

Hurrah! I was tagged by Wendy for this tag. I'll answer her eight questions, then tag you (since I don't have eight followers yet) with eight new questions. Sounds like fun!

1. If your bags were packed by the door right now for a vacation, where would you choose to go?
London, England. I have always wanted to go there, and have never been.

2. What is one TV show that you can watch over and over?
Right now it is The Closer on TNT. I've never been a huge fan of crime type shows, real life or fake. Some get too creepy or gruesome for me. But lately I have been watching The Closer with my mom. It is such a good show. There is the high drama of crime mixed with the everyday drama of life. Plus it's funny.

3. What is one song that you absolutely cannot stand right now?
I'm actually really tired of all those songs that people use as intros to their youtube videos. Bleh!

4. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
I would love Rosalind Russell to play me. Sadly, she is deceased, but I can't think of any other actress I like as much as her.

5. What is one thing that people rave on about that you thought was actually horrible?
I can't think of something that I genuinely thought was horrible, but I do think Marine Life (MAC) got way over hyped. It's pretty, but it just didn't wow me the way it seemed to wow everyone else.

6. What color would you never paint your bedroom?
White. Right now I live in an apartment, and have for a few years. Generally in apartments you can't paint, which means I have been living with white walls for years and I am tired of it!


7. What is one article of clothing that you wouldn't be caught dead in?
Bicycle shorts. I used to wear them as a kid, and I won't willing do that again.

8. What is your favorite book?
The Red Leather Diary by Lily Koppel. The story behind this book is that Lily Koppel is a journalist living in New York. Her building was throwing out some old steamers, and Lily decided to look through them. She found lots of treasures, including a young woman's diary. The diary belonged to Florence Wolfson, and it chronicles five years of her life in New York in the late 1920s, early 1930s. It is just an amazing book. If you think you dislike non-fiction, I seriously suggest you grab this book and give it a try. I work at a bookstore, and this book is my constant staff recommend.

I tag ... well, all of you! & my questions are:
1. What song always makes you happy?
2. What is your go-to nail polish/varnish?
3. What is your favorite snack food?
4. Is there a particular brand that you adore and feel was made particularly for you?
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
6. If you could visit one time period, what would it be?
7. Would you rather go to a murder mystery dinner, or a Renaissance Faire?
8. Who is your favorite youtuber?

Don't feel like you have to answer if you've done the tag already. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment