Saturday, August 7, 2010

Too Faced Lash Injection - a review


I want to tell you a little story. One night, I had to go to work. It was a little shift, about five hours. I figured I could put on mascara for the night. I decided to try my Too Faced Lash Injection. Big mistake. In two hours it was flaking off my lashes. Two hours! No, bad mascara! Bad!

Would I get this mascara again? No. And you shouldn't get it either.

Have you tried Too Faced Lash Injection? Love it or Hate it?

Disclaimer - I bought this product myself. This is my honest opinion.

4 comments:

  1. Wow... that sucks! Thanks for the review... I'll be sure to stay away from this product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Linh: Yeah, I am a little disappointed. Maybe if it dries up a bit it will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a shame really :( i haven't tried anything from too faced before. so i'll avoid this.

    btw loving your huge wishlist for the venomous villians collection from mac. i want so much too! hope we can both get what we want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Christine: Yeah, I have to agree. I love their lipglosses. They are so shinny and last a long time, but this just so bleh.

    Thank you! I am so excited for the Venomous Villains collection. Luckily there is a preview party at my MAC Pro, so I am freaking out and getting really excited over the collection. I'm trying to talk myself down from getting everything in the collection. XD!

    ReplyDelete