Friday, August 6, 2010

CCO Haul, part 2

Hello again! I figured I would get the last part of my CCO haul posted. So, this part will be the last part, and will include lipsticks and lipglosses. First up, the lipsticks!

There they are, all sitting in a row. And may I say?

The MAC Fafi collection had the prettiest packaging! I just love the Fafi illustrations.


I picked up Blow Dry, Flash-N-Dash, Freckletone, and Fresh Salmon. Freckletone is the odd man out out of my purchases. It is a nude, which is not my usual shade du jour. I want to try something a little different, and for me that is a nude lip.

Next up? The Glosses!


I grabbed Bonus Beat (lipglass), Goldyrocks (dazzleglass), and Gold Rebel (lipglass). I love getting items from past collections at the CCO. Plus, who doesn't like spending less?

I originally fell in love with MAC at the CCO. I grabbed a slimshine and fell in love. Sadly, the slimshines are being dicontinued. Next time I go to a CCO I am planning on stocking up on slimshines!

11 comments:

  1. awww lucky you with all the limited edition items from mac! hope your able to find more mac goodies next time your at the cco :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christine, I really love getting past limited edition items! It makes shopping like a scavenger hunt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CCO I go to sucks... lol, they only have a small section of MAC, so I hardly find anything! Great haul! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Linh: Oh no! That sucks! I just love CCOs, I always find something I want. Would you like me to keep an eye out for anything for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on Project 5 Pan and I highly doubt I'd finish anytime soon, but thank you for offering! That's very sweet of you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't tend to get a ton of MAC from the counters or Pro stores, but I go wild at the CCOs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shopping Addict: CCO is the Cosmetic Company Outlet, or their real name is CCS or Cosmetic Company Store. You can find where one is near you at Mall Seeker. They are owned by Estee Lauder company, so all the companies in that family are there. Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Bobbi Brown and Prestige. Being an outlet, they are cheaper than in store, and tend to have items from old collections. The MAC lipsticks are about $10. They have really great deals! You need to check on out if you have one near by. Or next time you travel near one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like we have one in Albertville which is like a two hour drive, I haven't been there in a long time, whenever I get to go back there I will have to look for them.

    ReplyDelete