Thursday, August 26, 2010

MOOM Organic Hair Remover - a review


On one of my recent trips to TJ Maxx I found this little product, MOOM Organic Hair Remover. I get what I like to call a fifteen year old boy mustache. A little peach fuzz on my upper lip. I hate it. I have used all different kinds of products for it, but it seems like while they work very well at first, they work less and less well over time. I figured I would have to try threading next, but at $8 a pop, it would get expensive fast. Luckily I found this kit at TJ Maxx for $3.99.


In this little kit, I got a 1.6 oz jar of hair remover, 6 fabric strips, and 2 applicators. The hair remover has the consistency of really thick honey, and considering its ingredient list (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Chamomile, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Aloe and Water) that is no surprise.

I used this today for the first time, and I love it. Most hair removers remove everything, but darker hairs are more difficult. With MOOM, the darker hairs are gone, and there are just the really blond, light hairs left. My upper lip feels and looks natural. It doesn't have a discernible smell, and the whole process was relatively quick. I wouldn't want to go out right after doing this, but it any redness goes away within an hour I would say.

I hope this product still works as well when I've had it for longer. If so, I would definitely repurchase. I am quite happy I gave this product a try!

Disclaimer - I bought this product myself. This is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment